St Catherine’s AC
Juvenile Athlete Drop/Collection Safety Guidelines
In the interest of safety for our juvenile athletes, the following policy on drop and collection of athletes from Conna Community Field should be adhered to by all parents:
- Athletes should be dropped and collected from the edge of the field/walkway by a parent/guardian at the designated session times.
- All athletes must sign in with the designated coach at the club house before training starts.
- Coaches will be responsible for athletes who are signed in only, and only during designated class times
- Before and after the designated training times above, athletes are the sole responsibility of parents or guardians in entering and leaving Conna Community Field.
- Athletes should not be walking unaccompanied on the road or parking area of the field during drop/collection times due to the volume of cars entering and exiting the field.
Both parents and athletes are asked to adhere to the guidelines above to ensure the safety of all attending athletics sessions in Conna Community Field.