Cork County Board Cross Country Leagues
Organisers on behalf of Cork County Board: Frank Hayes, Collette O`Riordan, Jerry Cronin
Dates: 1st September 1pm
15th September – 1pm
29th September – 1pm
Details of distances can be found here
Venue : – County Board Field – Riverstick
Reasons for Leagues
- To help athletes get into a routine for cross country training.
- Let athletes see their progression over three League events.
- Give athletes opportunity to train as a group instead of on their own as this happens in smaller clubs.
- Prepare Cork athletes better for the Cross-Country season and be ready to compete with the best in Ireland.
- Make new friends so on competition day they have familiar athletes beside them promoting team spirit and sportsmanship
- Take championship element out
Points to Note:
- No charge at the gate
- Entry on the day – €2 euro per race or €5 euro for the 3 races to be paid on day 1.
- Start Time 1pm Sharp with U 9
- Closing time for entries U 9 – U 13 – 12.30pm
- Closing time for entries U14 – Junior – 1pm
- Closing time for entries for Adults – 1.30pm
- Boys and girls of same age group may run together if numbers allow.
- Anyone interested in coming on board to help in any way contract Frank Hayes at email@example.com, Collette O`Riordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com