26.20 Virtual Relay Challenge
May 30th 8am to May 31st 10:20am
On what should have been Cork Marathon weekend we decided to set ourselves a challenge and also raise money for Marymount Hospice.
– Continuous virtual relay for 26 hours and 20 mins
- For every mile a club member runs in the 26.2 we will donate €1
- Donations can also be made at http://www.gf.me/u/x26568
– At least 1 person has to recording a run at all times during the challenge window
– More than 1 person can run at the same time (does not have to be in the same place and you should follow the current government guidelines when running)
– All miles count.
– Between 8am and 10:20am we want as many people out running (you should follow the current government guidelines when running)
How do I sign up
– Fill out the google sheet with the time slot you wish to do. They are in half hour blocks.
– Log your mileage once complete on google sheet
– If you can’t commit to a specific time then just run any time within the challenge window and log your mileage once complete
– How many miles can we as a club cover in the 26.20 hour challenge?
– Every mile counts
– Runners can do as much or as little as they wish within the challenge window
– Using only 1 persons distance for each half hour block how far can the club run in the challenge window?
– Miles in Challenge 2 also count towards challenge 1